PDImageAnimation displays thumbnails and animations of new public domain images from the slideshow community site slideshine.de. Different modes are supported.
Furthermore it provides some information about the author (such as a karma bar) of the corresponding slideshow.
* nice looking sidebar widget * simple integration * high performance (due to internal caching of server requests and optimized algorithms)) * support for different display modes * support for customization via CSS (see style.css) * support for different languages (english, german, spanish)
New in version 2.1.0:
* user input validation * improved caching of server requests * enhanced documentation (see [Admin Menu] -> [Settings] -> [PDImageAnimation])
New in version 2.0.0:
* performance optimization (caching, optimized algorithms) * specification of favourite slideshows in control panel * random selection of slideshows from your slideshow collection * settings description in control panel * search engine optimized html output * many new settings/options (see [Admin Menu] -> [Settings] -> [PDImageAnimation])
New in version 1.5.1:
* Automatic language determination implemented * usage of wordpress localization api to get locale settings
New in version 1.5.0:
* internationalization enhanced * complete backend localization * images now are scaled by default